- AQ-Aligned Ansar Ghazwat-ul-Hind Mourns 3 Slain Fighters in 2nd Issue of Nasr Bulletin
The Kashmir-based al-Qaeda (AQ)-aligned Ansar Ghazwat-ul-Hind (AGH) mourned three fighters who were killed in a recent clash in Srinagar in the second issue of its Nasr Bulletin.
- Ansar Ghazwat-ul-Hind Publishes 1st Issue of "Nasr Bulletin," Identifies Slain Militant as One of its Own
The Kashmir-based Ansar Ghazwat-ul-Hind (AGH) published the first issue of its "Nasr Bulletin," eulogizing in it one of three recently slain militants that an Islamic State (IS)-pledged group had claimed as its own.
- Kashmir-based Ansar Ghazwat-ul-Hind and Supporting Group Give Statement on Fake Claims
The Kashmir-based Ansar Ghzawat-ul-Hind (AGH) and a supporting group, al-Sindh, each gave statements on fake claims in AGH's name, with the latter noting a spurious claim of credit for the murder of a Hurriyat leader.
- AQ-Aligned Ansar Ghazwat-ul-Hind Leader Calls "Every Able Youth" to Attack Indian Army, Companies Seeking Investment in India
Zakir Musa, the head of the al-Qaeda (AQ)- aligned Kashmir-based Ansar Ghazwa-ul-Hind, called on fighters and "every able youth" to participate in jihad against India and, in particular, strike army patrols, companies associated with the Indian government, and foreign companies seeking investment opportunities in India.
- Media Unit of Kashmir-based “Ansar Ghazwat-ul-Hind” Praises 9/11 Hijackers on 16th Anniversary
The media unit of the Kashmir-based jihadi group “Ansar Ghazwat-ul-Hind” praised the 9/11 hijackers on the 16th anniversary of the attacks, and lauded them as examples for Muslims to follow.
- Kashmir-based “Ansar Ghazwat-ul-Hind” Calls Muslims to Fight India
The Kashmir-based jihadi group “Ansar Ghazwat-ul-Hind” called on Muslims in Kashmir and the world to fight India, and provided information about its ideology and targets.