- Pro-AQ Forum Member Shares SQL Injection Guide with Website Target List
A member of a pro-al-Qaeda (AQ) forum posted a guide about performing SQL injection cyber attacks, a technique commonly used to deface websites, along with a list of 119 websites as targets.
- Cyber TeamRox Posts List of 29 Purportedly "Hacked" Websites
The Cyber TeamRox (CTR) hacktivist group posted links to 29 supposedly “hacked” websites; however, only 18 pages actually contained a defacement, 15 of which were attributed to other groups not affiliated with CTR.
- Indonesian IS Fighter Calls on Muslims to Travel to Join IS, Attack at Home
Furat Media, a media affiliate of the Islamic State (IS), released a video of an Indonesian IS fighter in Syria urging Muslims and his fellow countrymen specifically to travel to join the group, noting that his own disability did not prevent him from doing so.
- RICS Asia Allegedly Hacked, Database of Member Information Leaked
RICS Asia, the accrediting body for professionals in land, property and construction, has been targeted by a hacking group calling itself “HTGz Security,” who were purportedly able to leak database tables containing over 12,000 entries of member information.
- “Islamic State Hacking Division” Gives Second “Kill List” of 100 U.S. Military Personnel
What purports to be the “Islamic State Hacking Division” released a second “kill list” of 100 American military personnel, giving photos, names, divisions, and addresses. The group posted links to access the document on Twitter on September 11, 2015.
- IT Solution Provider Digital Kreasi Hacked, Its Database Leaked
The hacking group “AnonSec” claimed to have attacked the Indonesian IT Solution Provider Digital Kreasi and leaked its database on a pasting site.