- UCC Threatens U.S. With Defacements on Brazilian, Indian Websites
The pro-Islamic State (IS) hackers known as the United Cyber Caliphate (UCC) claimed defacements on websites with domains in Brazil and India, stating “USA – get ready.”
- Caliphate Cyber Army Defaces Website of Indian Colleges
A group of pro-Islamic State (IS) hackers known as the Caliphate Cyber Army (CCA) defaced the website of Chaitanya Colleges, a group of educational institutions in India.
- Caliphate Cyber Army Claims Hacking Indian Travel Website for “#AbuHussainRevenge,” Releases 1.8k User Accounts
A group of pro-Islamic State (IS) hackers, also known as the Caliphate Cyber Army (CCA), claimed hacking Indian travel website flymantra.com and released 1,816 user accounts, including email addresses and unencrypted passwords, as part of their “#AbuHussainRevenge” campaign.
- Pro-Al-Qaeda “Mujahidin Cyber Army” Seeks Recruits, Claims Website Defacements
A pro-Al-Qaeda hacking group calling itself the “Mujahidin Cyber Army” posted a recruitment message and claimed defacements of 37 Russian, Indian, and Iranian websites.
- Islamic Cyber Army Continues “#AmericaUnderHacks” Attacks, Threatens Coalition Countries
The pro-Islamic State hacking group “Islamic Cyber Army” (ICA), which announced cyber-attacks on American websites for the anniversary of the September 11, 2001 terror attacks, continued its campaign under the hashtag “#AmericaUnderHacks.”
- Indian Telecom BNSL Allegedly Hacked, Staff Data Leaked
An Indian hacking group called “Hell Shield Hackers” has allegedly breached and defaced the website for the government-owned Indian telecommunications company Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BNSL).