- Pro-IS Hacker Seeks Recruits for “Cyber Jihad,” Offers Training for “Lone Wolves” on P2P Network
The pro-Islamic State (IS) hacker known as “Cyber Kahilafah” posted a message seeking recruits for “cyber jihad” and offered physical training lessons to “lone wolves” on a webpage on ZeroNet, a decentralized peer-to-peer (P2P) web hosting network.
- UCC Posts "Kill List" with 1700 Entries on American Church, Messianic Synagogue Members
The United Cyber Caliphate (UCC), a coalition of pro-Islamic State (IS) hacking groups including the Caliphate Cyber Army (CCA), posted a list with 1700 entries on American church and messianic synagogue members, and ordered followers to "KILL THEM ALL - SLAY THEM".
- United Cyber Caliphate Posts International “Kill List” of Over 8,000 Civilians: “Kill Them Strongly”
The pro-Islamic State (IS) hackers known as the United Cyber Caliphate (UCC) posted a “kill list” of 8,318 purported names and personal addresses of civilians in 21 different countries, with a majority in the U.S., Canada, Australia, and the U.K., instructing supporters to “kill them strongly” as “revenge for Muslims.”
- United Cyber Caliphate Targets Australian Websites with Defacements
The pro-Islamic State (IS) hackers known as the United Cyber Caliphate (UCC) claimed defacing 19 websites of small businesses with Australian domains.
- Hacker Claims Breaching the Website of the University of Queensland, Australia
The alleged hacking group “Nightmare Squad” claimed to have targeted Australia’s University of Queensland, and released account login credentials.
- “Lulz Security” Claims Hacking Two University Websites
The hacking group “Lulz Security” claimed to have hacked the Australian University of Wollongong and the University of Colombo of Sri Lanka, and published their alleged content from their databases on a pasting site.