- IS Claims Cairo Bombing as Revenge for Executed in Arab Sharkas Case
The Islamic State (IS) claimed credit for the car bombing near a state security building in the Egyptian capital, Cairo, and declared the attack to be an act of revenge for the execution of “martyrs” in the “Arab Sharkas” case.
- Sinai Province Threatens Revenge For “Arab Sharkas," Calls Muslims to Kill Security Forces
Abu Usama al-Masri, an official for Sinai Province of the Islamic State (IS), threatened revenge for the execution of six men in the “Arab Sharkas” case, and called on Muslims to bomb, poison, and shoot security forces as a means to avenge prisoners.
- “Sinai Province” Official Incites Muslims in Sinai to Take Up Arms, Threatens Revenge Against Egyptian Soldiers
Speaking over the dead bodies of five men allegedly captured by Egyptian security forces and murdered, an official in the Sinai division of the Islamic State (IS) threatened revenge and incited Muslims in Sinai to take up arms.
- Ansar Beit al-Maqdis Official Threatens Families of Egyptian Soldiers to Convince Sons to Leave Ranks
The Sinai-based Ansar Beit al-Maqdis (Ansar Jerusalem) released an audio speech from one of its officials explaining to the families of Egyptian soldiers why they seek to kill their sons, and threatening soldiers to leave their ranks.
- Ansar Beit al-Maqdis Releases Second Video of Interrogating Spies, Beheading Them
The Sinai-based Ansar Beit al-Maqdis (Ansar Jerusalem) released a second video of interrogating men who confessed to working for the Israeli Mossad, and one who claimed working for the Egyptian army, and beheading them.
- Ansar Beit al-Maqdis Official Promotes Jihad in Eid al-Fitr Speech in Sinai
Ansar Beit al-Maqdis (Ansar Jerusalem) released a video of a sermon for Eid al-Fitr delivered by one of its officials, Abu Usama al-Masri, before a group of fighters in Sinai, promoting jihad and expressing support for the Islamic State (IS).
- Ansar Jerusalem Releases Video on October 2013 Bombing in Ismailia
The Sinai-based jihadi group Ansar Jerusalem (Ansar Beit al-Maqdis) released a video focusing on the October 19, 2013, bombing at the Egyptian military intelligence headquarters in Ismailia.
- Ansar Jerusalem Explains Doctrine, Ideological Method
The Sinai-based jihadi group Ansar Jerusalem (Ansar Beit al-Maqdis) released a video explaining its doctrine and ideological method, and its understanding of the necessity for jihad.
- Ansar Jerusalem Member Threatens Egyptian Government, Military in Audio
The Sinai-based jihadi group Ansar Jerusalem released an audio speech from a fighter identified as Abu Usama al-Masri, threatening the Egyptian government and military, and urging Egyptian Muslims to revolt and demand the establishment of Shariah-based governance.