- IS Claims Suicide Bombing at Police Station in Algerian City of Constantine
Algeria Province of the Islamic State (IS) claimed credit for the suicide bombing at a police station in the northeastern city of Constantine.
- IS Gives Detailed Report in Naba 68 Regarding Beheading of Spy in Algeria
In the 68th issue of its weekly newspaper al-Naba, the Islamic State (IS) provided a detailed report on the beheading of a spy for the Algerian intelligence in the country’s Jijel province.
- IS’ ‘Amaq Claims Bombing of Army Convoy in Algeria
The Islamic State’s (IS’) Algeria Province claimed detonating an explosive device on a convoy of the Algerian army in the city of Tamalous on October 9, 2016.
- IS Claims Killing Four Algerian Soldiers in IED Attacks in Jijel
Algeria Province of the Islamic State (IS) claimed killing four Algerian soldiers in bombings in Jijel.
- IS’ Algeria Province Releases First Video, Participates in Media Campaign to Recruit in North Africa
Contributing to the Islamic State (IS) media campaign aimed at recruiting fighters in North Africa and particularly those in al-Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb (AQIM), the IS’ Algeria Province released its first video, featuring three men calling to join the group.
- IS Claims Second Bombing on Algerian Soldiers in Constantine
Algeria Province of the Islamic State (IS) claimed killing and wounding a number of Algerian soldiers in the city of Constantine by detonating improvised explosive devices (IEDs) on their foot patrol.
- IS Claims Bombing on Algerian Forces in Constantine
Algeria Province of the Islamic State (IS) claimed bombing Algerian forces in the city of Constantine.