- Pro-AQ Forum Member Shares SQL Injection Guide with Website Target List
A member of a pro-al-Qaeda (AQ) forum posted a guide about performing SQL injection cyber attacks, a technique commonly used to deface websites, along with a list of 119 websites as targets.
- Telegram Channel Releases Purported MasterCard Numbers
A Telegram channel bearing the name of the Cyber TeamRox (CTR) hacking group released purported credit card information and forwarded previously circulated website vulnerabilities.
- Prominent Chinese University Allegedly Hacked, Database Information Leaked
An alleged Saudi hacking team “Hacker 511” purportedly targeted Xi’an International Studies University and released information about its databases on Pastebin.com.
- National Association of Credit Services Organizations Breached, User Accounts Leaked
The website of the National Association of Credit Services Organizations (NASCO) has been targeted by an individual hacker, who was purportedly able to breach the site’s database.
- Russian Hacking Group Publishes SQLi Vulnerabilities of ABC, CBC Canada and USA Today
The Russian hacking group “w0rm” published the alleged vulnerabilities of a number of websiteths including that of ABC, USA Today and CBC/Radio-Canada.
- UN Sustainable Development Knowledge Platform Allegedly Hacked, Database Leaked
The United Nations’ Sustainable Development Knowledge Platform was reportedly targeted in an SQL injection attack on January 2, 2015. The hack was reported by the Twitter account “5Devin5,” which linked the URL to the Pastebin.com release.
- Lenovo Targeted in SQL Injection Attack
The alleged Russian hacking group “w0rm” claimed to have targeted and hacked the database of the computer technology company Lenovo.