- AnonGhost Gives Conflicting Statements About Joining Pro-IS Caliphate Cyber Army
Twitter accounts affiliated with members of the pro-Palestine hacking group AnonGhost have given conflicting statements regarding the alleged partnership recently announced by the pro-Islamic State (IS) hacking group Caliphate Cyber Army (CCA).
- Caliphate Cyber Army Releases Video, Joins with AnonGhost to Form “Ghost Caliphate”
The group of pro-Islamic State (IS) hackers known as the Caliphate Cyber Army (CCA) released a video announcing a partnership, dubbed the “Ghost Caliphate,” with the pro-Palestine hacking group AnonGhost.
- AnonGhost Claims Targeting U.S. Air Force Subdomains
The hacking group "Anon Ghost Team" claimed to have defaced two subdomains of the U.S. Air Force website as part of "Operation USA."
- “Anon Ghost Team” Defaces 500 French Websites for “Operation France”
As part of “Operation France,” which was launched by the hacking group “Anon Ghost Team” in response to “Operation Charlie Hebdo,” the group claimed to have defaced 500 websites of the French domain.
- “Anon Ghost Team” Defaces Turkish Government Website, Announces “Operation Gov”
The hacking group “Anon Ghost Team” defaced the Turkish government website www.bozyazimuftulugu.gov.tr with a statement announcing the start of “Operation Gov” against corruption in governments worldwide.
- “Anon Ghost Team” Claims Targeting Sky News International
The London based news channel Sky News International was allegedly targeted and defaced by the hacking group “Anon Ghost Team.”
- “AnonGhost” Claims Targeting 100 Government Websites in Support of Muslims in Palestine
The “AnonGhost” hacking group claimed to have targeted 100 websites of various government domains in support to Palestinian Muslims.
- Anon Ghost Team Claims Hacking Duke University Facebook Accounts
Hacking group “Anon Ghost Team” claimed to have stolen the Facebook accounts related to individuals of the Duke University Department of Computer Science, leaking the alleged data on a pasting site.