- Anonymous Circulates Israeli “Target Lists” for #OpIsrael Campaign
Members of the Anonymous hacking collective circulated “target lists” of Israeli websites, banks, government buildings, and addresses of other institutions as part of the “#OpIsrael” campaign.
- Caliphate Cyber Army Teases “Drones Under Hack” Video
The group of pro-Islamic State (IS) hackers known as the Caliphate Cyber Army (CCA) shared media reports about drones being “hacked” by IS and announced a video release to be coming “soon.”
- AnonSec Allegedly Hacks Israel Missile Defense Association
The hacking group AnonSec has allegedly hacked the website for the Israel Missile Defense Association (IMDA) and released dumps of the site’s databases.
- AnonSec Allegedly Hacks Israel Defense Forces Military Preparatory School in Support of Palestine
The hacking group AnonSec has allegedly hacked the website for the IDF (Israel Defense Forces) Junior Command Preparatory School and released details of 328 “currently attending candidates.”
- Islamic Cyber Army Hackers Begin “#IsraelUnderHacks” Campaign, Falsely Claim Release of “Information About Mossad”
After the Islamic Cyber Army (ICA) hackers announced “#IsraelUnderHacks,” their fifth hacking campaign on Twitter, members of the group posted a list of websites to be targeted with cyber-attacks and claimed to release “information about Mossad.”
- Anonymous Claims Disrupting 38 Israeli Government Websites
The Anonymous hacking collective claimed to have taken 38 websites of the Israeli government offline “in protest of the illegal Israeli settlements in the West Bank.”
- “Izzah Hackers” Publish Over 52,000 Contacts of Alleged Israeli Government Employees for “Operation Save Gaza”
The Muslim hacking group “Izzah Hackers” released contact details of over 52,000 Israeli government employees as part of “Operation Save Gaza.”