- “Anshar Caliphate Army” Release Video Threatening Indonesian Government with Cyber Attacks on Aug. 17
The Islamic State (IS)-linked “Anshar Caliphate Army” announced a campaign of cyber attacks targeting the Indonesian government and social media accounts on August 17.
- UCC Claims Website Defacements, DDoS Attacks, Hacking Social Media Accounts
The Islamic State (IS)-linked United Cyber Caliphate (UCC) hacking group issued a communique claiming credit for defacing websites in multiple Asian countries, DDoS attacks, and compromising hundreds of social media accounts.
- UCC Claims Defacement of Indonesian Gov’t Websites, DDoS Attacks, Hacking Facebook Accounts
The Islamic State (IS)-linked United Cyber Caliphate (UCC) hacking group issued a communique claiming credit for hacking seven Indonesian government websites, numerous DDoS attacks, and compromising social media accounts.
- UCC Claims Hacking 20 Facebook Accounts, Taking Down 200 Jewish Websites in #OpTheWorld Campaign
The United Cyber Caliphate (UCC) and its Indonesian unit, Anshar Cyber Caliphate, claimed hacking 20 Facebook accounts and taking down 200 Jewish websites in its #OpTheWorld campaign.
- Pro-AQ Forum Member Shares SQL Injection Guide with Website Target List
A member of a pro-al-Qaeda (AQ) forum posted a guide about performing SQL injection cyber attacks, a technique commonly used to deface websites, along with a list of 119 websites as targets.
- Cyber TeamRox Posts List of 29 Purportedly "Hacked" Websites
The Cyber TeamRox (CTR) hacktivist group posted links to 29 supposedly “hacked” websites; however, only 18 pages actually contained a defacement, 15 of which were attributed to other groups not affiliated with CTR.
- RICS Asia Allegedly Hacked, Database of Member Information Leaked
RICS Asia, the accrediting body for professionals in land, property and construction, has been targeted by a hacking group calling itself “HTGz Security,” who were purportedly able to leak database tables containing over 12,000 entries of member information.
- “Islamic State Hacking Division” Gives Second “Kill List” of 100 U.S. Military Personnel
What purports to be the “Islamic State Hacking Division” released a second “kill list” of 100 American military personnel, giving photos, names, divisions, and addresses. The group posted links to access the document on Twitter on September 11, 2015.
- IT Solution Provider Digital Kreasi Hacked, Its Database Leaked
The hacking group “AnonSec” claimed to have attacked the Indonesian IT Solution Provider Digital Kreasi and leaked its database on a pasting site.