- Al-Qaeda Electronic Hackers Deface Multiple Iranian Websites
The “Al-Qaeda Electronic” (AQE) hacking group defaced six websites based in Iran.
- Caliphate Cyber Army Defaces Websites, Threatens “Economic” Targets
A group of pro-Islamic State (IS) hackers known as the Caliphate Cyber Army (CCA) defaced the websites of four small businesses based in Spain, the U.S., and Iran, and made a threat to begin hacking “banks, money transfer services, stocks and so on” in an “Economical war.”
- Pro-IS Hackers Deface Russian, Iranian Websites, Vigilante Hackers Respond with Mockery
A group of pro-Islamic State (IS) hackers, also known as the Caliphate Cyber Army (CCA), targeted several Russian and Iranian websites with defacement messages, which were then replaced with messages of mockery by apparent vigilante hackers.
- “#IranUnderHacks”: Islamic Cyber Army Targets Iran
The pro-Islamic State (IS) hackers known as the Islamic Cyber Army (ICA) or “Elite Section of IS” have released a video announcing Iran as the target of their seventh hacking campaign, called “#IranUnderHacks.”
- Pro-Al-Qaeda “Mujahidin Cyber Army” Seeks Recruits, Claims Website Defacements
A pro-Al-Qaeda hacking group calling itself the “Mujahidin Cyber Army” posted a recruitment message and claimed defacements of 37 Russian, Indian, and Iranian websites.