- Al-Qaeda Electronic Hackers Deface Websites from Multiple Countries
The Al-Qaeda Electronic (AQE) hacking group defaced websites based in France, Russia, and Greece, along with the U.S.-based website of a Jordanian real estate company.
- Al-Qaeda Electronic Hackers Deface Multiple Iranian Websites
The “Al-Qaeda Electronic” (AQE) hacking group defaced six websites based in Iran.
- Deep Web: Multiple Austrian Websites Defaced by “Al-Qaeda Electronic”
Five websites for various Austria-based businesses have been defaced by the pro-al-Qaeda hacking group “Al-Qaeda Electronic”.
- “Al-Qaeda Electronic” Claims Hacking French Sports Club Website
The pro-al-Qaeda hacking group “Al-Qaeda Electronic” claimed hacking the website of the French sports club Fontainebleau and uploaded a page to its server with the claim.
- “Al-Qaeda Electronic” Targets French Software Company Edicot
The website of the French software company Edicot was targeted in a defacement attack by the pro-al-Qaeda hacking group “Al-Qaeda Electronic”.
- “Al-Qaeda Electronic” Claims Defacing 22 British Websites
As part of what it called “Foray Britain,” the pro-al-Qaeda hacking group “Al-Qaeda Electronic” claimed defacing 22 British websites.
- “Al-Qaeda Electronic” Threatens American Economy, Quotes Bin Laden in Defacement Attacks
A pro-al-Qaeda hacking group calling itself “al-Qaeda Electronic” echoed the oft-cited statement from Usama bin Laden that that America “will not enjoy security” until security is achieved for Palestinians, in a message displayed on a number of defaced Russian, Norwegian, and Vietnamese websites.