- Jihadist Forum Member Suggests the Use of a New Internet Phone
A message posted yesterday, May 9, 2006, to the password-protected jihadist forum, al-Nusra, contains a suggestion for the use of an Internet-based phone software called “Globe7,” which combined with suggested proxy switchers, allows for unlimited calling.
- The Global Islamic Media Front Circulates “The Comprehensive study on how to Hack the Crusaders’ and the Zionists’ websites, as was authored by Irahbi 007”
Recently, the Global Islamic Media Front (GIMF), a jihadist mouthpiece know for its compilation videos and seditious media production has begun formalizing and circulating a 74-page compendium of hacking resources compiled last year by Younis Tsouli, better known as Irhabi 007.
- A Highly Technical and Detailed Guide for Creating Internet Proxies by the Global Islamic Media Front
Following the arrest of several members of the jihadist Internet community, including Irhabi 007, guides instructing in how a user may secure their identity and use the Internet with a high-degree of anonymity were distributed to several jihadist forums.
- A Guide for Internet Safety and Anonymity Posted to Jihadist Forum
A guide providing information for safety and anonymity on the Internet, and circumventing procedures used by governments to identify users was recently posted to a jihadist forum.
- The Global Islamic Media Front Presents a Short Course to the User of Jihadi Forums on Using Public-Access Computers
The Global Islamic Media Front, an al-Qaeda mouthpiece, issued a set of instructions to jihadist forums today, March 8, 2006, providing a “shortened way of how to be cautious” when members use publicly-accessible computers to use the Internet.